|Sant Bani School|
Map & DirectionsHome > Discover SBS > Map & Directions
1. Take Exit 22 from Interstate 93. (Note to northbound travellers: Exit 22 is the next exit after Exit 20. There is no Exit 21.)
2. Go South on Route 127 towards Franklin (not toward Gaza) for 1.1 miles. If you go past the gas station (the Sanbornton General Store) you have gone too far.
3. Turn right (at the sign for Den Brae Golf Course and the small sign for Sant Bani School) onto Prescott Road.
4. Take an immediate left (50 yards from 127) onto Weeks Road (see the small sign for SBS — the school is 2.8 miles from here).
5. Stay on the paved road, bearing right at any forks. This becomes Osgood Road about a mile from the school (where Knox Mountain Road splits off to the left).
6. Continue straight on the road, up and down hills (it changes to dirt finally) until you see the Lower Building and the playing field on your right. 150 yards beyond, take a right at the “Sant Bani Ashram” sign. This is Ashram Road.
7. Take the third right, into the parking lot of the Main Building of the School (You will have passed an access road on your immediate right, a driveway on the left, and an “exit only” from the parking lot on the right.)
View Larger Map